Are pests are nuisance on your property?
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough can eliminate the issue at hand and provide you with a pest free environment.
Pulsety and the health of our customers is our total focus and the purpose of why we aim for nothing less the highest quality in results
Being part of the Building trade for over 42 years has given me the ability to understand the importance of having a good structural base for a property. It is important for long term sustainability of the property to have all pests especially termites eliminated for not only health purposes but for the sound structure of the home.
At Pulse Pest Control Greensborough we understand that it can be distressing and disruptive if an infestation is present. We believe in achieving optimal results so we react promptly to manage the issue at hand. At Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough we are solution based company, focussing on pest prevention and not just eradication. We ensure you that we will find a solution to the issue without the costly expense.
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough specialise in domestic and commercial pest control. We cover all pest and insect control services, including but not limited to ants, rats, rodents, silver fish, wasps, bed bugs and fleas. We are competitive with our rates and we offer different packages to suit all needs and budgets.
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough specialises in the following services:
- Bed bugs
- Bird Control
General Pulse Building & Pest Control Services:
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough can offer valued services to cover inside or just outside or the combination of the two.
The general pest treatment covers cockroaches & silverfish but many additional treatments are available.
Designed to prevent pests from entering or eradicating them from your home or office includes:
Our indoor service areas
- Storage areas and bedrooms
- All skirting and kick boards
- Kitchen drawers and cupboards
- Roof Cavity
- Walls crevices and cracks
Our outdoor service areas
- Entire building perimeter
- Outdoor furniture
- Letter boxes
Pulse End of Lease Pest Control:
The Residential Tenancies Act states that the lessor shall ensure that the Rental Property at the commencement of the tenancy is clean and fit to live in. Unless otherwise stated in the Lease Agreement, as a rule the LEASOR IS RESPONSIBLE for general Pest Control treatments for ants, cockroaches, fleas, silverfish and spiders.
The TENANT IS RESPONSIBLE for having a pest treatment at the end of their lease where the tenants have allowed animals on the premises..
Safe BOND can be tailored in accordance with your lease terms or a complete interior and exterior pest wipe out for the lessor.
Buddy up with a neighbour for a 10% discount.
Conditions apply: must be booked for same day service for discount to be applied.
We use a variety of Gels, Dusts, Baits and Sprays depending on your individual needs to help eradicate and wipe out your requirements:
- Dust Mites
- Rodents (mice and rats)
Mix and Match Pest Control:
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough can tailor make a package for your home or business to tackle any pests you may have, including rodent baits and traps, cockroach and ant gels for inside the building and sands and dust for the exterior of the building.
Each individual service is target specific, listed is some services that we cover.
- Ant gels, these gels are strategically placed out of your way (back of kitchen sink cupboard) safe from the children and animals were the ants can take the gel back to the nests infecting the whole colony, for a more widespread eradication.
- Rodent baits and bait boxes, baits are placed in our specially designed rodent bait stations that animals and children cannot open or gain access to the bait therefore keeping co-workers, family and pets safe. These are than placed near the nest or burrow of the rodents E.G. in the roof or in garden shed, for maximum effect
- Dust is used in eaves, small crevices and the roof of the building to target specific pests and kill them.
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough Commercial Pest Control:
Our clients industries include:
- Food Processing
- Food Storage
- Kindergarten/Child Care
- Nursing Homes/Aged Care
- Shopping Centres
- Facilities Management
- Government Institutions
Additional Pest Control Solutions:
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough tailor make services to suit all individual pest control requirements.
In addition to our standard services we offer additional treatments to combat various pest issues.
- Silver fish – remove silverfish to prevent damage to family photos and books as well as damage to cotton fabrics and walls
- Ants – lay gels and ant sands out in problem areas to prevent disease spread, unsightly trails and food spoilage
- Spiders – spot spray problem areas e.g. barbecue areas, cupboards, etc to remove these sometimes harmful pests
- Rodents – leave out baits in roof voids, under kitchen sinks and other problem areas with child and dog proof containers, for your families safety, to get rid of the rodents and prevent disease spread and food spoilage.
- Cockroaches – lay gels or spot spray problem areas to prevent wide spread population, disease and unsightliness
- Dust mites and fleas – spray all bedrooms and problem areas e.g. coaches, futons
Pulse Building & Pest Control Services Greensborough services through :
Greensborough, Diamond Creek, Research, Plenty, Yarrambat,
Wattle Glen, Panton Hill, Hurstbridge, St Andrews, Kangaroo Grounds,
Cottles Bridge, Arthurs Creek, Smiths Gully, Christmas Hills,
Bend of Islands, Strathewen, Watsonia, Watsonia North
and Saint Helena