Welcome to Pulse Building & Pest Inspections Canning Vale!
For the majority of Australians, purchasing a new property is one of the biggest investments we will ever make. Don’t live to regret buying your house! My aim is to provide you with a high quality property inspection service that will help you make an informed decision when buying a new home and can help you avoid costly repairs in the future. I am passionate about construction and buildings, and I will treat every property as if it were my own. At Pulse Building & Pest Inspections Canning Vale, we provide detailed residential property inspection reports that analyses the conditions of your property in a simplified format and with compliance to the Australian Standards (AS4349.0 & 1).
You can rest assured knowing that you will get an experienced professional when you use Pulse Building & Pest Inspections Canning Vale.
Due to my professional experience, I can also provide you with Quantity Surveying and Cost Consulting Services such as:
• Construction Cost Estimates
• Bills of Quantities
• Contracts Administration
• Assessment of Progress Claims
• Assessment of Variation Claims
• Pre-Purchase Reports: Defects report before purchase, done by the buyer – puts you in control
• Pre-Auction Reports: Once the hammer is down it is too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought – very risky!
• Pre-Sale Reports: Defects report before sale – done by the owner
• Timber Pest Reports: Termites are a small pest but a huge nightmare for home owners. We can organize this at the same time as other reports
• Handover Reports: No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality of materials!
• Structural Integrity Reports: Is your home well-built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound
• Asbestos Auditing: So you can feel safe in your own home
• Property Video: For the complete picture – popular with interstate and O/S buyers
• Rental Property Condition Reports: Not all tenants are perfect so protect your investment with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections
• Dilapidation Reports: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. Prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these is required to protect adjoining neighbours
• Property Maintenance Reports: Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issues don’t turn into major expense
• Investment Property Tax Depreciations: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country
• Special Purpose: Customer reports to suit your specific needs