Hi my name Tony Franze from Pulse Building and Pest Inspections Penfield. We are the leading pre purchase building, pest and inspection company in Australia with over ten years of experience within the building industry. We offer a professional and reliable service following strict procedure codes to meet expectations and deliver above-standard, same day results, this means you will receive the very best service and reports at affordable prices.
What Is Inspected by Pulse Building and Pest Inspections Penfield? (where access is available)
- Roof – covering, sagging, drainage, flashings, gutters, skylight, chimney (visual only), fascia, barges, downpipes
- Exterior – drainage, wall cladding, trim, doors, decks, stairs, timber, windows
- Masonry – salt damp, rising damp, cracking, fretting, subsidence, mortar, damp proof course
- Attic – roof structure, signs of water leakage, access, party walls
- Interior – walls, ceiling, floors, doors, windows, cupboards
- Kitchen – cupboards, drawers, bench tops, sink, tap operation, visible plumbing
- Bathroom – tiles, caulking, grout, shower/screens, bath, vanity, toilet, tap operation, visible plumbing
- Fireplaces – hearth, mantle, vents, chimney (visual only)
- Structural (visible) – foundations and footings, framing (walls, floors, roof), lintels
- Subfloor- where access is available, cellars
- Insulation – batts, vapour barrier, down light shrouds, fire hazards
- Ventilation – roof, soffits, bathroom, laundry
- Plumbing – (visible plumbing only), water source , leaking pipes, drainage, related piping, water hammer, water pressure, tap operation and leaks
- Electrical – (visible electrical items only) switches, power points, lights
If access is possible and safe we will check sub floor in timber floorboard constructions. We also check fencing, retaining walls (under 700mm high), driveways, paving, pergolas, verandas, garages, carports, sheds, painting, privacy concerns and much more. We have experience with state-of-the-art moisture meter technology, which can detect rising damp and leaking pipes even damp behind tiles!
Pulse Building and Pest Inspections Penfield offer:
- An extensive and thorough pre purchase building / property inspection
- Building reports start from only $249.50
- Pre-purchase Pest inspections
- Rental property condition report
- Investment property tax depreciation report
- Dilapidation report
- Property video
- Detailed reports between 20 and 45 pages long with digital photos
- Reports delivered same day where possible
- Free consultation on the report findings until the property settles
- We conform to Australian standards 4349.1 2007 and AS4349.3-2007
- Very competitive prices with discounts for multiple inspections
- Inspections at short notice
- We will arrange everything with the Real estate agent, vendor, tenants, inspectors etc.
If the inspector you are currently using can’t or won’t answer these questions – choose us!
We don’t want you to be relying on poor quality advice from the wrong inspector.
Ask the hard questions so you choose the best building inspector for you!
- Is home inspecting your only business?
- Do you have professional indemnity insurance, if so can you send me your Certificate Of Currency?
- Can I attend the inspection with you?
- How will I receive the report?
- Will the report be completed the same day?
- What equipment do you use? (Minimum standard would be a powerful torch, ladder, non-invasive moisture meter, laser level, spirit level, and digital camera, latest report software)
- Do you offer Free building consultancy after the inspection?
- Can you recommend reliable contractors to complete any repairs?