Did you know that building and pest inspections are an essential step in the purchase of a new home or investment property?
It can help safeguard you against investing in fault-hidden properties, as the reports reveal any hidden problems a property may have.
Hi, my name is Henk and I am the owner of Pulse Building & Pest Inspections Kilsyth. I provide you peace of mind knowing that the property you are purchasing is safe for you and your family. Don’t risk putting off building and pest inspections around your property, give me a call so you can rest assured your property is safe and isn’t going to collapse from termite damage or any hidden faults.
We should be your first call when you find your dream home or investment property as we understand it is one of the most important, emotional and financial investments that you’ll ever make. It is an investment that should be made with confidence.
You will be able to make a more informed decision to purchase a home or an investment property after one of our prompt, professional and comprehensive services.
Pulse Building and Pest Inspections provide a range of building inspection services conducted to Australian Standards AS 4349.1 & AS 4349.2. Our inspectors are available at short notice in most cases.
Whether your property is large or small – our team can cover a comprehensive range of inspections and can tailor a service to your needs.
Our range of inspection services include:
- Pre Purchase Report: Defects report before purchase, done by buyer, puts you in control!
- Pre-Auction Report: Once the hammer is down it’s too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought. Very risky!
- Pre-Sale Report: Defects report before sale, done by owner (Same as Property Condition Report).
- Timber Pest Report: Termites are a small pest, but a huge nightmare for home owners. We can organise this at the same time.
- Handover Report: No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality of materials.
- Structural Integrity Report: Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
- Asbestos Auditing: So you can feel safe in your own home.
- Property Video: For that complete picture, popular with interstate and O/S buyers.
- Rental Property Condition Report: Not all tenants are perfect, so protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
- Dilapidation Report: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. It is prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these reports are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
- Property Maintenance Report: Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issue don’t turn into major expense.
- Investment Property Tax Depreciation: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country.
- Special Purpose: Custom reports to suit your specific needs
Our service is available in
Kilsyth, Montrose, Olinda, Mount Dandenong, Kalorama, Sassafras, Ferny Creek, Sherbrooke, Themont and surrounding areas.